Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Super Duty Commuter system for your08-10 Powerstroke is designed for people who want a 4.5" suspension lift and big gains in performance and ride quality compared to your traditional "lift kit." Your truck will sit higher, level, have more wheel travel, plush ride quality, and OEM towing and weight carrying capacity.
The Super Duty Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing Fox 2.0” internal reservoir shocks, we’ve developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F.
The truck will sit 4.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while Sway Bar Links or Drop Brackets reset the sway bar engagement point. Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear is outfitted with a Progressive Add-a-Pack. The 4.5" lift, Add-a-Pack equipped systems maintain payload capacity and are designed to work with trucks equipped with the factory 3-5/8" rear block. Super Duties equipped with a 2" tall block from the factory will require the factory 3-5/8" tall block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-HB, 7C3Z-5598-JB.
This system is considered entry level; however, it's fully upgradeable and only requires an upgrade to one of Carli's many signature tuned shock packages to be converted to one of the higher-end systems. This system was designed with the Progressive Add-a-Pack and should not be run with the Full Progressive Leaf Springs.
Wheel and Tire: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5" of backspacing with a 37", E-Rated Tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5" of Backspacing on 4.5" Lift Systems.
- TIRES: 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli 4.5" Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 37", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS Super-Duties equipped with a factory 2" Block will require the 3-5/8" Factory F350 Block [7C3Z-5598-HB, 7C3Z-5598-JB] to achieve a level stance.
- DRIVELINE: If you have a 2 piece rear drive shaft, you will need to add the Carli Carrier Bearing Drop Kit separately.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" Shock Package (Front and Rear)
- Carli Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Radius Arm Drop Bracket Kit with Dimple Die Cross Member
- Extended Sway Bar End Links
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Add-A-Pack Rear Spring Packs
- Front Bumpstop Drops
- Extended Braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Improved Handling
- Improved Control
- Reducing and/or Eliminating Body Roll
- Tighter street feel Driving Characteristics, Increased Suspension Response
- Steering geometry is all within OEM specs, no additional components are necessary
- Towing/hauling capacity is the same as OEM, no reduction of capability
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 4.5"
- Rear Lift Height 2.0"
- Tire Size Up to 37"
- Front Travel 11"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE