Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Ensure that your EcoDiesel is getting a steady supply of good, clean fuel no matter the engine load by upgrading with a DFS780 fuel pump. By operating full time, as opposed to AFE's Boost Activated model, you're ensured you always have fuel on tap.
- The DFS780 is powered by your ignition and can be run independently or in parallel with the stock fuel pump.
- Allows visual inspection of fuel.
- Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The Helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
- Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
- Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
- Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
- Supplied preset boost switch activates pump only under load, reducing wear tear on both the DFS780 and the stock lift pump.
- The DFS780 spur gears ride on PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) bearing surfaces to reduce both noise and wear.
- Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
- Heavy duty bracket mounts to the frame and utilizes existing hole to secure.
- 1/8" NPT port allows customer to attach an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure.
- Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
- Clear high-impact polycarbonate sight glass for visual inspection of fuel
- Helical Spur Gears runs quieter than straight cut gears
- "Marine Grade" motor protects against dust and water
- Contoured CNC manifold enhances flow
- Fuel pressure gauge port
- O.E. quality Viton Seals
- Typical install is 2 hours
- Built in the U.S.A
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Jim Kempen 10/03/19
First off, Diesel Power Products was good and did all they could to help. Bought this for my EcoDiesel 2 months ago and it is noisy (87 db). Contacted AFE and they said that is the way it is supposed to sound. Complained and they said I could send it back and they would try to make it quieter. Problem is I need this truck for work. When I first ordered it took a week to receive it (which was fine). Using that time table, one week to send it back, one week for them to work on it, and one week for them to send it back. I'm without my truck for 3 weeks and I can't afford that. Offered to buy another one and ship the first one back for credit and AFE would not do it. Guess I'm stuck with it. Should have ponied up another $100 for a FASS.
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!