Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Ensure that your EcoDiesel is getting a steady supply of good, clean fuel no matter the engine load by upgrading with a DFS780 fuel pump. By operating full time, as opposed to AFE's Boost Activated model, you're ensured you always have fuel on tap.
- The DFS780 is powered by your ignition and can be run independently or in parallel with the stock fuel pump.
- Allows visual inspection of fuel.
- Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The Helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
- Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
- Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
- Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
- Supplied preset boost switch activates pump only under load, reducing wear tear on both the DFS780 and the stock lift pump.
- The DFS780 spur gears ride on PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) bearing surfaces to reduce both noise and wear.
- Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
- Heavy duty bracket mounts to the frame and utilizes existing hole to secure.
- 1/8" NPT port allows customer to attach an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure.
- Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
- Dimensions20 4 9
- Clear high-impact polycarbonate sight glass for visual inspection of fuel
- Helical Spur Gears runs quieter than straight cut gears
- "Marine Grade" motor protects against dust and water
- Contoured CNC manifold enhances flow
- Fuel pressure gauge port
- O.E. quality Viton Seals
- Typical install is 2 hours
- Built in the U.S.A
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE