Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Commuter 2.0 Suspension System fromCarli is about leveling your truck the RIGHT way for the truck that seesmostly on-road duties and delivers a superior ride quality compared to anythingon the market.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.
The SuperDuty Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing Fox 2.0" internal reservoir shocks, Carli developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F. Unlike most of our suspension systems, the Commuter was tuned with 20", factory wheels on factory Michelin tires given many in the entry level, 2.5" lift market want the most bang for their buck and will continue to run the factory wheels and tires. However, Carli still recommends 35", E-Rated tires at 40F/35R, as the ride only gets better with proper tires.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. Stainless Brake Lines and an Adjustable Track Bar round off the front end geometry correction while Caster Shims improve on the stock handling. The rear is outfitted with a Progressive Add-a-Pack lifting it 2" and matching rear shocks help keep the truck planted over rough terrain while maintaining factory towing and payload capacity. The 2.5" systems are designed to work with trucks equipped with the 2" rear block. SuperDuties equipped with a 3-5/8" tall block from the factory will require the factory 2" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-L and 7C3Z-5598-K
The Commuter is the beginning of our no-compromise, custom tuned suspensions. The 2.5" lift variation was tuned with the Progressive Add-a-Pack. We advise against upgrading to the Full Progressive Spring Pack unless you are planning to upgrade the shocks in short order.
Wheel and Tire: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5" - 5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS: Super-Duties equipped with a factory 3-5/8" Block will require the 2" Factory Block [7C3Z-5598-L, 7C3Z-5598-K] to achieve a level stance.
- FULL LEAF SPRINGS: Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level stance.
- LEAF SPRING MODIFICATIONS Full Springs require the front leaf spring hanger be moved forward to accommodate the longer, 2008-2010 Leaf Springs on 2005-2007 trucks. Carli uses the later model springs because their longer length delivers better performance compared to the shorter 2005-2007 springs.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- 2.5" Lift Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Front and Rear Shocks
- Front Bump Stop Drops
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Extended Braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Your Choice of Rear Add-A-Packs or Full Replacement Leaf Springs
- Improved Handling
- Improved Control
- Very Comfortable On Road Ride
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Tire Size Up to 35"
- Front Travel 9"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE