Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Hamilton 207/220 cam is built specifically for racing applications on Cummins engines with a ported cylinder head and fly cut pistons. That being said, when this cam is combined with supporting modifications will make your truck come alive at the track between 2000 and 4800 RPM's.
- 0.100 Flycut Pistons
- Higher Flowing Head
- 2500RPM Stall Converter on Automatic Transmission
- Upgraded Springs and Pushrods
No Shipping To CA
- ManufacturerHamilton Cams
- Regarding use on 6.7L Cummins, this cam will only function properly if used with a non-functioning or removed EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) system. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- In order for this cam to work on a 12 valve Cummins (1989-1998), you will have to run an electric lift pump as there are no provisions for the mechanical fuel pump lobe.
- When replacing the camshaft, you must use Hamilton's Zinc Additive for the break-in period. Hamilton recommends two bottles during break-in.
- If you do not use Hamilton's tappetes, they will not provide any warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE