Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Especially as lift kits and larger tires are installed, wheel hop can become a major issue. And for those using their trucks for drag racing, sled pulling, or just heavy towing in general, the torque of your Cummins can create a bounce at take off that will make the vehicle hard to control and even start breaking u-joints, carrier bearings, and other vital components. Eliminate wheel hop with this traction bar kit from BD!IMPORTANT NOTE:
- This product will not work on vehicles with factory rear air suspension
- This product will not work on vehicles with factory rear coil springs
- 2010-2018 Dodge crew cab long box trucks will require cuting and welding of the frame bracket.
- It is suggested in Heavy Duty applications to weld front mounts to frame.
- Dimensions57 6 8.5
- 2-inch OD tube with QA1 3/4-inch heavy duty American 28,000lbs rod ends
- Prevents wheel hop, axle wrap and large angles on U-joints
- No adjustment is needed when pulling or hauling
- Designed for trucks ranging from a 6-inch lift all the way to a 2-inch drop
- Polyurethane bushings provide direct loading without excessive movement unlike spring loaded designs
- Optimized to arc in the same path the axle travels during suspension movement which makes for a smooth ride and the ability to tow without having to adjust the bars
- No welding required
- All necessary hardware and Rivet-nut specific drill bit and tool included
- 54-inch eye-to-eye length
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this fit a Dodge 3500 mega cab with a 6inch lift??
Yes it would work on that application. DppSands
Will this work on a stick 2012 mega cab SRW, with aftermarket, ride rite air bags??
You should be fine, for the most part. You may need to make the mounting bracket work with the aftermarket airbags you have, but that should not be too far off.
Will this fit crew cab long bed??
Please note, for the 2010-2018 CC/LB: crew cab long box trucks will require cut and weld of the frame bracket. -Ben