Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Unfortunately, the factory turbo found on the 6.0L Powerstrokes were prone to failure. But the good news is that Garrett, the original manufacturer, has been able to identify the root causes of the failures and correct them. And better yet, the professionals at BD have developed a completely drop-in turbo using the Garrett GT37 frame that will absolutely outperform any other drop-in turbo for more power and lower EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures)!
This Stage 1 features a 61/82mm wheel sizing that offers tow-ready performance for even a completely stock truck. Paired with only a standard "box" tuner, its been proven to deliver 417 RWHP, so its no slouch on even a modified truck for amazing pulling power. All this in a stock looking, direct drop-in turbo package!
|COMPARISON WITH STOCK INJECTORS AND SAME TUNING|
|BD STAGE 1||417||32.6||1325|
|BD STAGE 2||428||36||1300|
- Direct drop-in replacement turbo
- Stock appearance
- 10-Blade turbine wheel with taller vanes and larger 66mm exducer
- BD technology keeps exhaust vanes in an efficient zone for improved turbine performance
- Perfect performance replacement for all trucks with stock injectors
- Billet 6x6-blade 61mm inducer/ 82mm exducer compressor wheel
- Full blade compressor wheel amplifies the 6.0L turbo noise with aftermarket air box
- Out performs the Powermax even with stock injectors
- Can still tow a trailer
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
does this turbo still use the variable vanes or are the just locked at a certain position?
This is still a variable vane turbo.
How well will this turbo work with a completely stock 6.0 other than head studs truck is stock? Will I see lower egts??
It will work well on a stock truck, you would see lower EGT's in the operating range. Might see a little higher in the low end before the turbo spools up, but once you are on boost they will cool back down to lower then what you saw with stock turbo. -Sands