Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Unfortunately, the factory turbo found on the 6.0L Powerstrokes were prone to failure. But the good news is that Garrett, the original manufacturer, has been able to identify the root causes of the failures and correct them. And better yet, the professionals at BD have developed a completely drop-in turbo using the Garrett GT37 frame that will absolutely outperform any other drop-in turbo for more power and lower EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures)!
This Stage 2 features a billet 11-blade 63/88mm compressor wheel paired with a 10 blade turbine wheel featuring a 66mm exducer that offers big power gains and EGT reductions all in a completely drop-in replacement turbo. Paired with only a standard "box" tuner, its been proven to deliver 428 RWHP, so its no slouch on even a modified truck for amazing pulling power. All this in a stock looking, direct drop-in turbo package!
|COMPARISON WITH STOCK INJECTORS AND SAME TUNING|
|BD STAGE 1||417||32.6||1325|
|BD STAGE 2||428||36||1300|
- Dimensions15 15 15
- Direct drop-in replacement turbo
- Stock appearance
- 10-Blade turbine wheel with taller vanes and larger 66mm exducer
- BD technology keeps exhaust vanes in an efficient zone for improved turbine performance
- Billet 11-blade 63mm inducer/ 88mm exducer compressor wheel
- Full blade compressor wheel amplifies the 6.0L turbo noise with aftermarket air box
- Out performs the Powermax even with stock injectors
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE