Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This Stage 2 features a billet 11-blade 63/88mm compressor wheel paired with a 10 blade turbine wheel featuring a 66mm exducer that offers big power gains and EGT reductions all in a completely drop-in replacement turbo. Paired with only a standard "box" tuner, its been proven to deliver 428 RWHP, so its no slouch on even a modified truck for amazing pulling power. All this in a stock looking, direct drop-in turbo package!
COMPARISON WITH STOCK INJECTORS AND SAME TUNING:
|BD STAGE 1||417||32.6||1325|
|BD STAGE 2||428||36||1300|
- Direct drop-in replacement turbo
- Stock appearance
- 10-Blade turbine wheel with taller vanes and larger 66mm exducer
- BD technology keeps exhaust vanes in an efficient zone for improved turbine performance
- Billet 11-blade 63mm inducer/ 88mm exducer compressor wheel
- Full blade compressor wheel amplifies the 6.0L turbo noise with aftermarket air box
- Out performs the Powermax even with stock injectors
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will I still be able to tow with this turbo? Or do I just go with the stage 1 turbo? Ty?
If you have no other modifications done to your truck other than tuning, I would suggest sticking with the stage 1 if you use your truck for towing.-TL
I do not tow a lot and when I do it is usually no more than 8000lbs. My truck has stock injectors. it is tuned and i plan to get custom tuning once i get a new turbo. is this a good option or is stage 1 better still??
If you are running stock injectors I would stick with a stage 1 turbo. DppSands