Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're ready to make big power out of your Cummins, then turbo upgrades are an obvious requirement. But once you start looking at turbos capable of supporting high horsepower numbers, the standard T-3 mounting flange is ditched for higher flowing T-4 and T-6 flanges, requiring an upgrade to the manifold, as well. Further, in order to properly control boost pressures, you will need a way to accurately wastegate the turbo. The most popular method of doing this is an external 45mm wastegate, such as the Turbo Smart HyperGate. Here again, you will need a way to mount this to the exhaust manifold.
This exhaust manifold from BD solves ALL of these issues! Featuring a pre-cast flange designed to mount a Turbo Smart 45mm HyperGate, a T-4 turbo flange, and a 3-piece centered turbo design, this is the pinnacle in performance when it comes to exhaust manifolds for high performance Cummins.
Featuring a centered turbo mounting location, it is ideal for proper exhaust flow distribution and allows the use of a three piece manifold, meaning that it can equally expand and contract to avoid heat cracks. Because of the centered design, some modifications may be necessary especially to 2003+ Cummins that feature a non-centered design from the factory. Furthermore, because this manifold does not have provisions for the EGR cooler found on 6.7L Cummins, this is considered a competition only product for these applications.
In order to have full control of your drive pressure, we also recommend upgrading to the optional regulator kit.
- Dimensions27 6.5 5
- Larger runner size helps enhance flow through the manifolds with no restriction throughout RPM
- The "Combustion Pulse" that assists flow remains constant with the wastegate valve closed and improves turbo response
- Machined for use with Turbo Smart 45mm HyperGate
- Block off plate and clamp are included if you're not ready for wastegate installation
- Gate port area is 1.67 square inches (33% of T4 inlet)
- Cast ports and runners match inlet gaskets within 0.03"
- Center mount can face up or down
- 40 degree mounting face
- Heavy cast HiSi ductile iron retains heat energy and coated with higher temperature black
- 2 drilled and tapped 1/8" NPT ports
- Heat expansion joints prevent cracking
- These manifolds are intended for the installation of competition turbos
- Some modifications to vehicle / engine components may be necessary
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE