Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This system was developed for outstanding on-road and highway performance while offering King Off Road Racing shocks with custom pistons and valve profile. Off road performance takes a huge step up, while maintaining Carli signature street ride. Your truck will sit higher, level, have more wheel travel, plush ride quality and OEM towing and weight carrying capacity.
The Backcountry Kit on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is Carli's most popular, all around suspension system. For quite a while, this system dominated. While the Coilover and Coilover Bypass Systems existed, Carli themselves even continued to run the Pintop 2.5" and 4.5" lift systems on their personal trucks as there wasn't much reason to upgrade a rig that wasn't a dedicated off-road truck. The on road ride is terrific, sharp edges are rounded and light to medium duty offroad escapades become completely controlled and uneventful. Most Carli videos were filmed with the Pintop kit showcasing the extremes of its capability.
The Pintop is a Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Super Duty owner would benefit. Raising the Super Duty Platform then adding the 2.5" diameter shocks (55% more piston surface area than a 2.0" shock) will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5" shocks from the factory. The higher end systems will get you more off-road capability, yes, and even a bit more on-road. The premium paid for these systems; however, doesn't compare to the on and off-road ride quality per dollar spent on the Pintop. For these reasons, it will likely remain a best seller for years to come.
CARLI TUNED 2.5" KING SHOCKS
The Pintop system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, King 2.5" shocks on all four corners. In an effort to provide you with the best product, Carli designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; the shocks are then tuned around the custom pistons based on the only thing that matters, seat-of-the-pants feel. Then, ALL King shocks are finished off with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can't hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
TORSION SWAY BAR
The truck will sit 4.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride. There are two options to correct your sway bar geometry, the Sway Bar End Link Kit (that comes with sway bar drops) or the Torsion Sway Bar Kit that includes the Sway Bar End Link Kit AND the Torsion Sway Bar. The Sway Bar End Link Kit will correct your geometry and the Torsion Sway Bar Kit will improve your ride quality and bump compliance in your front suspension. Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensures there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, Carli includes Caster Shims to tighten the steering.TORSION SWAY BAR WITH END LINKS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Direct fitment to Carli 4.5" and 5.5" lifts
- Replaces immobile factory sway bar with custom torsion bar
- Huge ride quality improvement
- Includes drop brackets and sway bar links
- Combines end links and drop brackets for perfect sway bar position
- 17-4 stainless steel, fully rebuildable
- Excellent articulation
- Compatible with 4.5" and 5.5" suspension systems
REAR LEAF SPRINGS
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the included Carli Fabricated 2" block). This is where the F-250 and F-350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks are different; the F-250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its F-350 counterpart. The F-250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F-350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn't move much unless loaded. Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F-350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, the Full Progressive Leaf Springs can be supplemented back to the factory capacity of a SRW F-350 with the addition of Carli's Long-Travel Airbags. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.ADD-A-PACK SPECIFICATIONS:
- Built in the USA by Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with 2" block, bump stop drops, u-bolts and hardware
- Provides slightly rear-high stance with 4.5" and 5.5" lifts
- Load capacity is maintained, ride quality is improved
- Block eliminating
- Light 3/4 ton capacity, full capacity attainable with long travel airbags
- Includes new u-bolts and rear bump stop drops
- Provides a 1" rear high stance on matching 4.5" / 5.5" suspension systems
WHEEL AND TIRE FITMENT
Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5" of backspacing with a 37", E-Rated Tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5" of Backspacing on 4.5" Lift Systems.
- TIRES: 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli 4.5" Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 37", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- DRIVELINE: If you have a 2 piece rear drive shaft, you will need to add the Carli Carrier Bearing Drop Kit separately.
OPTIONAL CARLI ADD-ON COMPONENTSLEAF SPRING SHACKLE SPECIFICATIONS:
Much of the jarring ride of the Super Duty rear can be attributed to the factory vulcanized bushings in the leaf spring pack and shackle. The factory shackle is very strong BUT the design is not conducive to a smooth ride. The Carli shackle is constructed of 1/4″ American cold-rolled steel. The mid-length gusset ensures no deflection while the serviceable bushings offer a far superior ride to the bind of the factory bushings.
- Greasable and rebuildable
- Far better ride than factory shackle
- 1/4" steel construction
- Fits factory and carli springs
Icing on the cake, these arms add Additional Tire Clearance, Limit Strap Protection for your Front Shocks, 1/4" Boxed Steel Constructions, Serviceable 17-4 Stainless Spherical Bearings and Adjustable Caster Correction up to 3.5° over stock specs to leave Death-Wobble in the rear-view.
- 1-4 degrees of adjustable caster correction
- 3/16 construction, fully internal gusseted with 1/2" additional tire clearance
- Limit straps kit included
- Serviceable 17-4 stainless spherical joint at frame connection for longevity and bind free cycling
- Requires radius arm drop brackets for 4.5"-5.5" Carli systems
Bolt in replacement for the factory stabilizer. Adjustable from 70-200 psi to run neutral (no directional influence at 70psi) or at 200psi to counter the right-hand pull inherent to tires like Toyo Mud Terrains.
- Long Lasting Performance and Appearance
- Inside the Carli Stainless Stabilizer
- Bolt in Replacement for OEM Stabilizer
- Works on leveled and lifted trucks ONLY
- Not Compatible with Drop Pitman Arms
Bolt in steering stabilizer which compliments a Carli, or factory, high mount stabilizer. Adjustable from 70-200 psi to run neutral (no directional influence at 70psi) or at 200psi to counter the left-hand pull inherent to tires like Nitto Trail Grapplers. Run in conjunction with the Carli High Mount for the ultimate Dual, Opposing Steering Stabilizer combination that's infinitely adjustable.
- Custom Valved for Larger Tires, Adjustable Nitrogen Pressure
- Includes Differential Guard and Clamp
- Combines with High-Mount Stabilizer for Opposing Setup
- Optimized for Carli 2.5"-5.5" Systems
For trucks with 2-piece driveshafts; lowers the carrier bearing to eliminate take-off shudder resulting from additional driveshaft angle from the lifted suspension.
- Drops Carrier Bearing on 2-Piece Driveshafts
- Prevents take-off shudder/driveline vibration
- Stackable 3/8" Shims for 1"-4" Rear Lift
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Shock Diameter 2.5"
- Front Lift Height 4.5"
- Tire Size Up to 37"
- Front Travel 11"
- Rear Travel 12"
- Superior Ride Quality
- Very Controlled Off Road
- Increased Cornering Capability
- Reducing and/or Eliminating Body Roll
- Tighter street feel Driving Characteristics, Increased Suspension Response
- Steering geometry is all within OEM specs, no additional components are necessary
- Towing/hauling capacity is the same as OEM, no reduction of capability
- Carli Custom Tuned KING Pintop 2.5" Remote Reservoir Front Shocks
- Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Reservoir Mounts
- Carli Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Radius Arm Drop Bracket Kit
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Your Choice of Progressive Add-A-Pack or Full Progressive Spring Pack
- High Clearance Front Bumpstop Drops
- Extended Braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Optional Sway Bar End Link Kit
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE