Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This system was developed for outstanding on-road and highway performance while offering King Off Road Racing shocks with custom pistons and valve profile. Off road performance takes a huge step up, while maintaining Carli signature street ride. Your truck will sit higher, level, have more wheel travel, plush ride quality and OEM towing and weight carrying capacity.
Please see notes below regarding available options:LEAF SPRING OPTIONS:
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with Bump Stop Drops, U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 1/2" of lift over stock when factory block is removed
- The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 4.5" Suspension Systems
- Decreases payload and towing capacity to 15% less of a stock F-250
- 37" Tire Fitment
The Backcountry Kit on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is Carli's most popular, all around suspension system. For quite a while, this system dominated. While the Coilover and Coilover Bypass Systems existed, Carli themselves even continued to run the Pintop 2.5" and 4.5" lift systems on their personal trucks as there wasn't much reason to upgrade a rig that wasn't a dedicated off-road truck. The on road ride is terrific, sharp edges are rounded and light to medium duty offroad escapades become completely controlled and uneventful. Most Carli videos were filmed with the Pintop kit showcasing the extremes of its capability.
The Pintop is a Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Super Duty owner would benefit. Raising the Super Duty Platform then adding the 2.5" diameter shocks (55% more piston surface area than a 2.0" shock) will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5" shocks from the factory. The higher end systems will get you more off-road capability, yes, and even a bit more on-road. The premium paid for these systems; however, doesn't compare to the on and off-road ride quality per dollar spent on the Pintop. For these reasons, it will likely remain a best seller for years to come.
The Pintop system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, King 2.5" shocks on all four corners. In an effort to provide you with the best product, Carli designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; the shocks are then tuned around the custom pistons based on the only thing that matters, seat-of-the-pants feel. Then, ALL King shocks are finished off with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can't hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
The truck will sit 4.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while the Sway Bar Link Drop Brackets Kit resets the sway bar engagement point. The End Link Kit is listed as an "option", but it's necessary to run. Carli plans to release a Torsion Sway Bar in the near future so the end-link options were pulled from the base kit and made selectable in anticipation of the second option. Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, Carli includes Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the included Carli Fabricated 2" block). This is where the F-250 and F-350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks are different; the F-250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its F-350 counterpart. The F-250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F-350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn't move much unless loaded. Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F-350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, the Full Progressive Leaf Springs can be supplemented back to the factory capacity of a SRW F-350 with the addition of Carli's Long-Travel Airbags. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
Wheel and Tire: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5" of backspacing with a 37", E-Rated Tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5" of Backspacing on 4.5" Lift Systems.
- TIRES: 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli 4.5" Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 37", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- LEAF SPRINGS Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance.
- DRIVELINE: If you have a 2 piece rear drive shaft, you will need to add the Carli Carrier Bearing Drop Kit separately.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Carli Custom Tuned KING Pintop 2.5" Remote Reservoir Front Shocks
- Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Reservoir Mounts
- Carli Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Radius Arm Drop Bracket Kit
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Your Choice of Progressive Add-A-Pack or Full Progressive Spring Pack
- High Clearance Front Bumpstop Drops
- Extended Braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Optional Sway Bar End Link Kit
- Superior Ride Quality
- Very Controlled Off Road
- Increased Cornering Capability
- Reducing and/or Eliminating Body Roll
- Tighter street feel Driving Characteristics, Increased Suspension Response
- Steering geometry is all within OEM specs, no additional components are necessary
- Towing/hauling capacity is the same as OEM, no reduction of capability
- Shock Diameter 2.5"
- Front Lift Height 4.5"
- Tire Size Up to 37"
- Front Travel 11"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I just ordered this lift for my 2019 F250 SD. Would you recommend pairing it with Carli's aftermarket radius arms as well??
If you are going to go as far as doing a Pin-Top kit we would highly recommend the Radius Arms.They have provisos for a limit strap which you need for the King shocks. And are going add to the ride quality and ability to get the alignment more dialed in with additional caster adjustment. DppSands
What steering stabilizer set up do you recommend to run with this lift??
For the 4.5 Kit I would stick with Carli and do their High Mount Stabilizer CS-FHMSS-17. DppSands