Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your Chevy a dose of superior steering dampening by upgrading to a Bilstein 5100 series stabilizer. Hailed as the benchmark when it comes to the perfect blend of reliability and performance, you'll be sure to immediately notice an improvement in your truck's steering.
- Collapsed Length (IN): 12.83
- Extended Length (IN): 20.08
- Collapsed Length (MM): 326
- Extended Length (MM): 510
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: No
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- ManufacturerBilstein Shock Absorbers
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
- B8 5100 shocks provide the most comprehensive range of vehicle applications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Matt Verified Buyer 5/31/19
Thank you for the review and very glad the new steering stabilizer is working well for you.
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!