Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Over the years, it has been proven that the stock VGT has a high failure rate. And quite honestly, you depend on your truck to get you from point A to point B, so wouldn't it make sense to eliminate a failure point, plus add some power while you're at it?! That's where the Iron Horn comes in. This kit replaces your VGT turbo and bottlenecked exhaust manifold with a genuine Borg Warner S300 SX-E turbo and a durable ductile iron T4 exhaust manifold from BD. In order to aid in simplicity, the high performance manifold is EGR compatible and retains the stock downpipe and intake. This is the perfect kit for those looking to remove their VGT without breaking the bank.
- Parts 12-Months / 12,000 Miles
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Air intake kits may need alteration other than KN kit and OEM intake system
- Tuner or programmer required to bypass VGT functions and codes
- BD Single 300 series SX-E Borg Warner turbos kits that replace your OEM VGT turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- Utilizes stock air intake and downpipe, no need to change either for what you are currently running
- Turbo utilizes high flow T4 turbine housing
- The SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- Kit comes with BD's Performance Plus T4 6.7L exhaust manifold and gaskets
- No extra piping required, it drops in place for an easy, clean installation
- Comp Wheel: 63 / 2.48in
- Turbine Wheel: 80mm / 3.15in
- A/R Ratio 0.91
- Flow 79 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 550hp (depending on truck configuration)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does it work with factory exhaust brake??
No, this would be eliminating the factory turbo, therefor eliminating the stock brake.
I'm looking into ordering this kit for my 2014 Cummins and I see the manifold that comes with kit is egr compadaible my truck is already deleted and was wondering if this turbo can be paired with a different manifold that doesn't need the block plates or if that's the only way it comes?
That is the only way that it comes unfortunately, handy though if you need to run a wastegate. You can get a GDP kit that bolts on to the last plate or both and uses a good Tial wastegate. SA