Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The LML Duramax's have two really cool things about them. First, you can make a ton of power through basic tuning upgrades alone. Second, the Allison 1000 transmission is actually pretty strong in order to support all of the added power you can add. The real only downside is that the factory TCM does not adequately tell the transmission to adjust its line pressure as you add more power, which can result in a burnt up transmission. The fix? BD's Pressure Controller!
The biggest issue with the Allison transmissions found in the 2011+ Duramax's is that they feature variable line pressure in order to save fuel and reduce heat. The pressure is lowered based on load and gear, but done so in some very undesirable times, especially under hard acceleration, or wide open throttle runs. In stock form, the TCM commands 200psi in first gear, 220 in 2nd, 160 in 3rd, then a HUGE drop to 130 in 4th, followed by 175 in 5th, and finally 180 in 6th. Your transmission is capable of well over 250, just like the older Allisons, so why not use it?!
- Dimensions8.8 6.6 2.3
- 25% to 115% more holding power
- Delivers up to 275psi line pressure at WOT
- Only active when boost over 15psi, unlike solenoid foolers or plugs which are active all the time
- Does not create parasitic load or extra heat when inactive
- Does not cause clunky or unusual shifts due to dynamic activation
- No transmission relearn required
- Installs in under an hour
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE