Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The factory flex plate behind your Cummins is built from flimsy stamped steel, and when succumbed to an aggressive torque converter and/or additional power, its known to twist and sheer. The HI5 Flexplate meets SFI 29.3 approval, is built from forged billet, and will deliver the reliability you demand.
- Dimensions15.5 15.5 2
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 12 bolt holes to help prevent shearing
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE