Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- 12 bolt holes to help prevent shearing
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have an ATS torque converter. The label says ATS five-star and I just had it rebuilt. I want to replace my factory flex plate and have the option of using the ATS brand flex plate or maybe using this HI5 flex plate. Naturally a person would think ""why not just use the same brand of flex plate"", but I like the looks of this one as well, maybe better. Do the 12 bolt holes line up properly with the ATS converter? I'd bet this fits the billet ATS converter OK in general fit? If I lived closer to you, I would just drive there with my converter and compare the two, because I see that you carry both of them in stock. Thanks?
I would recommend the ATS flexplate with a ATS converter. BD with BD. That way there will be no question on fitment. I don't carry those in my store but would be available to ship out from other locations. DppSands