Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Are you ready for a fast, reliable, compact winch rated for up to 9,000 lbs. at a price point that can't be beat? Check out the DV-9i from ComeUp Winches.
- Fast, powerful and high efficiency performance.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Submersible sealed contactor with silver-alloy contact pads, thick copper buss bars and submersible construction ensures weather resistance.
- Patented Cone Brake Structure - "Brake outside the drum" - allows rapid heat dispersion.
- Tough Aluminum alloy housings.
- Industrial grade waterproof remote control comes with a thermometric LED indicator on the hand-held switch that automatically alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Rugged and quiet 3-stage steel planetary gears for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- An ergonomic T-handle positively engages the free spool clutch through multiple evenly spaced locking holes for rapid rope payout. The entire clutch can be rotated to reposition the T-handle in multiple locations.
- Rated Line Pull: 9,000 lbs (4,082 kg) single line
- Motor: 4.6 hp / 3,430 w 12V Series Wound
- Gear Ratio: 3-Stage Planetary 156:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch Construction: Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
- Drum Size: 2.5" x 9" (63.5 x 228 mm)
- Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
- Rope Type: Galvanized aircraft A7 x 19
- Rope Size: 21/64" x 100' (8.3 mm x 30.5 m)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)
- Winch Weight: 81.6 lbs (33 kg)
- Gross Weight: 97 lbs (43 kg)
- ManufacturerComeUp Winch
- All sealed high performance motor supplies superior torque output and faster line speed.
- 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers the most reliable and durable performance of winch under the rugged conditions
- CBS (Cone Brake Structure) holds firmly in full load and provides easy maintenance
- Heavy duty sealed contactor ensures sound waterproof protection.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via truck freight, as opposed to standard small package couriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS). Because of this, our free and expedited shipping methods are not available for this item and a required truck freight charge will be applied at checkout. Please note that the flat fee is only intended for the contiguous 48 United States. If you are wanting to ship this product outside of this boundary, please contact us for a shipping quote or expect that we will contact you before processing your order for a shipping quote at which point we will charge the difference if you accept.