Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Replaces the O.E. intermittent malfunctioning plastic transducer with more rugged, reliable and durable metal unit
- Can handle higher transmission line pressures without failure
- Electronic adapter to prevent over pressure codes
- Built-in temperature sensor for improved reliability
- Reliable Heavy Duty Borg Warner governor pressure solenoid
- Prevents wild oscillations
- Prevents debris accumulation
- More flow capacity
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Can I use these by just replacing the stock or do I need the Bd body?
Yes you could upgrade your stock valve body with those. DppSands
will these electronics fit into the ATS ""towing"" VB? or are more parts needed??
If you were looking to replace all the electronics. You would also need new shift solenoids. DppSands
Will this work with a 2004.5 ats towing valve body??
Yes it would fine with that application as long as it didn't already have their GM Gov. Pressure solenoid. -Sands