Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Unleash torque and horsepower with this Twisted Steel series header for your 24 valve Cummins. 1-3/4" head pipes stepped to 2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing and a 1/2" laser cut T3 divided flange builds quicker turbo boost, improves throttle response, and overall performance. TIG welded for strength and durability, this system is equipped with 1/8" EGT ports for auxiliary equipment.
1-3/4" TO 2" X 0.120 WALL STAINLESS STEEL: A 1-3/4" head pipe stepped to 2" x .120 wall stainless steel tubing, is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means a more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
TIG-WELDED: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks for race proven strength and durability.
DIVIDED T3 FLANGE: This system utilizes a divided T3 flange that allows for a increase exhaust velocity, turbo spool, and boost.
INTEGRATED TURBOCHARGER BRACE: Turbocharger brace added to support turbo and take load off the header tubes.
DUAL AUXILIARY PORTS: Two exhaust gas temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: All necessary hardware and gasket are included for a hassle-free installation.
- Dimensions30 4 8
- Increases Airflow by 52%
- Divided T3 Flange with intergrated turbo charger brace
- 100% hand TIG-welded, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- 1/2" thick laser cut flanges for a durable leak-free seal
- 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) ports provided for auxiliary equipment
- Necessary hardware included for hassle-free installation
- This manifold features a T3 flange, which is relatively standard and what would come from the factory. Some aftermarket turbos feature a T4 flange, such as most S400 based turbos. If you have upgraded your turbo, please confirm size.
- This manifold is a direct replacement for "2nd Gen" 1998.5-2002 model year Cummins. That being said, for those with 2003+ Cummins and building a "2nd Gen Swap" style of turbo kit in order to center the turbo on the head, this will bolt up to your head. You will need to supply provisions for the reorientation of your intake, intercooler pipe, downpipe, and oil lines.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hi Regarding your AFE twisted 304 stainless exhaust manifold, Will it bolt onto a 1996 5.9? We are doing a Cummins swap into a 1958 Chevy for SEMA, lots of custom fabrication. Also, can we flip it upside down, to have the turbo angled upwards? Thank you Jeff?
I believe it will bolt up, but the exhaust ports are wrong. 12v engines have a rectangular shape port and 24v engines have a round port.-Sands