Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This black differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's rear-end.
aFe Power's new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle's differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal. The Pro Series differential covers include a oil level sight glass and deep reach magnetic dip stick for maximum protection. This cover fits the AAM 10.5-14 Bolt Axles.
5 quart lube capacity: This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/external Fins: Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic drain/fill plug: This system incorporates a large magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection.
Oil Level Sight Glass: Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.
Group IV synthetic base: This competition proven formulation utilizes a group IV synthetic base along with a proprietary additive package that reduces drag, resist foaming and maintains its viscosity under extreme heat and high loads.
Usage: The PRO Guard D2 Synthetic 75W-90 limited slip gear oil exceeds the performance requirements of API GL-5 recommended for both open and limited slip applications.
Fitment Note: This cover fits the AAM 10.50-14 Bolt Axles.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- Dimensions23 4 13
- Constructed out of durable A380 die-cast aluminum
- Reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins
- Magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection
- Large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits AAM 10.50-1Fully Synthetic 75W-904 Bolt Axles
- Exceeds API GL-5 Specs
- High temperature high shear stability
- Lowers operating temperature
- No extra additives required
- Consistent limited slip operation
- Group IV synthetic base oil
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE