Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
One disadvantage to owning a lifted truck with wide tires is they can tend to wander a bit, especially with ruts and bumps in the road. The simplest way to circumvent this issue is with a quality, heavy duty steering stabilizer kit, such as this system from BDS that includes a mounting bracket and a pair of Fox Performance Series stabilizer shocks.
*IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: System will only work on vehicles with T-Style Steering. All 2008.5+ model Rams have this from the factory, and most 2003-2008 models have been retrofitted with this from the original Y-Style Steering. If you have a 2003-2008 model year and are uncertain as to which steering you have, look at how the current steering stabilizer mounts. If it is mounted using two u-bolts and a plate at the center of the tie rod, then you have the T-Style Steering and this kit is for you. However, if your current stabilizer mounts using a stud through a hole in the middle of the tie rod, then you have the Y-Style Steering and this kit will not work. Please contact us if you have any fitment questions.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- Heavy-duty gusseted mounting brackets
- All hardware and instructions included
- Enhance vehicle control with reduced steering shimmy and bumpsteer
- Improve tire wear and front-end component life
- Lessen side-to-side motion caused by wide tires and road conditions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE