Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
One disadvantage to owning a lifted truck with wide tires is they can tend to wander a bit, especially with ruts and bumps in the road. The simplest way to circumvent this issue is with a quality, heavy duty steering stabilizer kit, such as this system from BDS that includes a mounting bracket and a pair of Fox Performance Series stabilizer shocks.
*IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: System will only work on vehicles with T-Style Steering. All 2008.5+ model Rams have this from the factory, and most 2003-2008 models have been retrofitted with this from the original Y-Style Steering. If you have a 2003-2008 model year and are uncertain as to which steering you have, look at how the current steering stabilizer mounts. If it is mounted using two u-bolts and a plate at the center of the tie rod, then you have the T-Style Steering and this kit is for you. However, if your current stabilizer mounts using a stud through a hole in the middle of the tie rod, then you have the Y-Style Steering and this kit will not work. Furthermore, this kit is not intended for fitment with aftermarket steering kits, such as Synergy. Please contact us if you have any fitment questions.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shocks formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- Heavy-duty gusseted mounting brackets
- All hardware and instructions included
- Enhance vehicle control with reduced steering shimmy and bumpsteer
- Improve tire wear and front-end component life
- Lessen side-to-side motion caused by wide tires and road conditions