Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The LARGE Bore HD exhaust is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This system is constructed from mandrel bent 4" stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT's. This system is available in 4" DPF-back without muffler and a polished tip. LARGE Bore HD exhaust systems are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value.INSTALLATION IS A SNAP:
- All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
- Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
- Perfect Fit: OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
- Flow and Performance: LARGE Bore HD exhaust systems are constructed of 4" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
- All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in AFE's Corona, California manufacturing facility.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE