Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Hauling big loads uphill is the easy part, coming down--now that's the hard part. Banks Power has your back with their innovative Banks Brake. This exhaust brake takes the effort out of a down hill grade cutting your speed up to 49% without the use of your wheel brakes.
Banks Brake was designed and tested to take the guess work out of hard braking situations. Unlike other exhaust brakes, Banks created a brake that maximizes the restriction and flow of your exhaust to produce an unequaled amount of stopping power. Achieved by a much larger housing and an intelligently designed butterfly valve, you'll quickly notice a difference in stopping power with your Cummins.
The computerized brake control automatically senses throttle position, controls brake engagement, and provides smooth operation. With the addition of automated brake disengagement at low speeds, you'll notice a smoothing of stop-and-go driving, improvements in mileage and less turbo lag.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Please note automatic transmissions will require the SmartLock Trans Brake.
- Banks Brake is not available for stock exhaust with Cat Converter.
- Banks Brake cannot be installed on vehicles with Banks Ram-Air intake systems.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- MPN55219 | 55221
- Brake housing assembly
- Pressure actuator
- Computerized Brake Controller (CBC)
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Fully assembled air compressor panel
- Stainless, 4" outlet pipe (stock exhaust)
- Quick-connect pneumatic hose
- Wire harness
- Mounting hardware
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE