Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
AutoEnginuity Expansion Packs are intended for those that currently have an AutoEnginuity ST-06 and are needing the ability to scan models of vehicles that they do not currently have expansion packs for. You will continue to use your existing software, but be granted additional access via an access code after purchasing the applicable expansion.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- These expansions require the AutoEnginuity Scan Tool (ST-06) in order to function. The scan tool is not included with these expansion packs.
- You are purchasing a software update for your Auto Enginuity Scanner. The download code will be sent within 1-2 days after purchase.
- IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AUTO ENGINUITY SCANNER, Please check out our Scanner Tool page.
- SOFTWARE EXPANSION UPDATES ONLY | DOES NOT INCLUDE SCANNER, UPDATES FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ALREADY OWN THE AUTOENGINUITY SCANNER.
- MPNEI01 | EI02 | EI04 | EI06
- These Expansions allow you to communicate with OBD-II vehicles like the PowerStroke's, Duramax, and Cummins diesels.
- Bi-directional support. You have the ability to initiate system and component tests.
- Mode 6 support. If a system test fails, now you can see the results from the failing component; not just the system. Our Mode 6 data is fully translated so you don't have to waste hours looking the scale and definitions.
- Mode 9 support. Full ECM information including CAL, CVN, and VIN reporting
- Support for CAN and even the CAN 6x Mode3
- Support for the new extended sensor list (233 sensors--supporting the SAE J1979 May 2007 additions)
- ALL the OBD-II vehicle interfaces in a single cable, rugged case. This is a savings of hundreds of dollars over the competitors' units
Although Ford does implement the largest subset of the OBDII standard, the typical vehicle only supports 20 - 40 sensors and is limited to emissions powertrain. Using the enhanced Ford interface, a typical Ford vehicle will support 200 - 300 sensors within half a dozen systems; that's essential systems such as ABS, airbags, GEM, ICM, etc.
- Our enhanced Ford interface coverage is only matched by factory tools; we have support for 3,400+ sensors selected from all 58 systems. The Ford enhanced interface has support for Ford of Europe diesel models such as Ka, Mondo, Galaxy, Fairlane, etc. Finally, our Ford enhanced has support for 321 bi-directional commands and dozens of system-level tests. With bi-directional controls, you will no longer be relegated to being just an observer in the operation of the vehicle--now you can take control of its operation.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE