Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
In many instances, a single charger just can't perform like a good compound kit to deliver optimum drivability, yet still deliver the power you're after. The RT700 series are ideal for Cummins that have power increases from 150-375 horsepower over stock.
For those looking for unrivaled power out of your 12 valve or 24 valve Cummins, twin turbos are a basic necessity. When twins first came out, they were a thing for only the sponsored pullers or racers, not for the "Average Joe." Nowadays, it is completely common for the daily driven truck to be pushing 600+ RWHP and sporting a set of twins.
For the ultimate towing and racing package, BD now offers the R700 and R850 turbo kits, featuring AirWerks S400 and S300 turbochargers with extended tip compressor wheel technology, high efficiency compressor housing and a superior drive pressure turbine housing that delivers enough flow to support over 850hp!
|PSI||Comp. Wheel Size mm/in||Turbine Wheel Size mm/in||A/R||CFM|
|Low Pressure Turbo||N/A||72/2.83||74/2.91||1.25||1378|
|High Pressure Turbo||45||58/2.28||65/2.56||80|
- MPN1045410 | 1045420
- Forged Milled Billet Wheel on secondary turbo
- Includes Turbine Blanket for Primary Turbo
- Comp Wheel Low Pressures: 58mm 2.28in
- Turbos, Down Pipe, Piping, Air Box, Washable Air Filter, Heat Wrap, Clamps, Hoses, Oil Drains, Brackets and Hardware
- Extended tip compressor wheel technology
- High efficiency compressor housing and superior drive pressure
- Turbine housing that delivers enough flow to support over 1000+hp!
- 1378 CFM - 85.30 LBS/MN - 750 HP
- Comp Wheel High Pressures: 72mm 2.83in
- Staged-compounded AirWerks S400 and S300 turbochargers
- Product Warranty 1 Year Parts
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE