Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
WARN is truly a household name in the off-road industry. Whether we're talking about their roots of being the first to manufacture and market locking hubs or the first to offer a recreational use winch, no one can deny that WARN has been doing it the longest, and arguably the best. And, they've done it again. WARN has just introduced their line of Zeon winches, that are truly a game changer.
The Zeon series winch not only performs well through its three stage planetary gear train, new motor and motor housing design, improved sealing, and automatic mechanical brake, but has stellar looks that don't make you ashamed of running a winch off the front of your rig. The new design features a convertible control pack that lets you mount the control pack separately from the winch if desired for limitless mounting positions, as well as changing the look for a more streamlined appearance.
- MPN89120 | 95950
- Convertible control pack allows for various winch mounting options and looks
- Zeon is a completely new winch design, reengineered from the ground up
- Available with steel or WARN Spydura synthetic rope
- Extreme sealing and corrosion resistant finish and fasteners.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish that attracts compliments while it resists corrosion
- New motor and motor housing that increases power and reduces noise compared to other models
- Features newer, faster line speed, and a lower amp draw to minimize strain on your charging system, while maximizing your recovery time
- New three-stage planetary gear train with a new ergonomic easy throw clutch lever
- Stainless steel hardware to resist corrosion
- Automatic mechanical brake for power brake holds rated for the full load
- New large diameter aluminum drum design for less wear on the winch rope.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE