Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This overhaul kit from ATS Diesel includes all of the necessary bearings, bushings, clutches, bands, etc. to get your 48RE transmission back on the road. These are not factory replacement components, but rather upgraded components to handle the power and loads your engine is capable of, and are the same components that ATS themselves installs into their complete transmission packages.
- All rings seals
- Intermediate band w/ billet strut
- Forward, direct, overdrive clutches
- Overdrive bearing w/ new race
- Billet accumulator piston
- Complete overdrive bearing kit
- Performance low/reverse band
- Overdrive bushing package
- Pump bushing
- Direct drum bushing
- Low/reverse one way clutch
- This product requires you to return as a core your factory OD Brake Pressure Plate, Top Pressure Plates for the Forward and Direct Clutches, and the Forward Pressure Plate. Core part numbers are 3148952164, 3148982164, and 3148912164 (x2).
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What hp will this kit hold up to?
This would safely handle about 100-125 more horsepower then stock. Essentially this is a slightly upgraded stock replacement kit.
Would you have to upgrade anything else with this kit?
Nothing else needs to be upgraded, but we would suggest things like Torque Converter, Pan, ETC
What stall would go great with this kit?
We would just recommend the ATS converter.
What exactly is the kit made of. Koleen steels? What's the friction materials??
They use the Raybestos GPZ series clutches/steels in their kits.
Is this what u guys call the stage 3?
We don't label or consider that kit as a stage. If anything it would be a stage 1. It has upgraded components to help hold extra power. But you also have to consider valve body, converter, and shafts when it comes to hp holding capability. DppSands.