Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
No matter what year Cummins you drive, power and engine efficiency are a must have. But above pumping more horsepower and torque into your truck comes the longevity of your engine, and Banks has mastered the balance between too much power that can damage your Cummins or too little power that you can hardly feel. The AutoMind Programmer is the of programmers--it's just the right balance of power, engine safety, and fuel economy. The balance is achieved by offering up to 4 pre-programmed tunes ranging from Economy to Work/Tow, and Sport to Super Sport.PERFORMANCE GAINS:
- 2004 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 250HP Engine: (+154HP +318 Lb-Ft)
- 2004 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 305HP Engine: (+95HP +220 Lb-Ft)
- 2004.5-2005 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 325HP Engine: (+95HP +206.4 Lb-Ft)
- 2006-2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins: (+115HP +300 Lb-Ft)
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins: (+85HP +235 Lb-Ft)
- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins: (+70HP +190 Lb-Ft)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The AutoMind Programmer will not work on vehicles that originated as Cab Chassis.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- The Latest In Handheld Technology Built-In, On-Screen Real Time Data
- Pre-Loaded With Dyno-Proven Tuning Files
- Instantly Checks & Clears OBDII Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Built-In, On-Screen Real Time Data
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hi, I hav a 2011 Dodge 3500 with the 6.7 Cummings , and was wondering if this is a safe tuner for my truck. I'd like to leave it as close to stock as possible, so my question is will this tuner work without doing any of the deletes to the engine and exhaust? I'm not looking for any more power really, but more for fuel savings.... Thanks for your help, len?
This is a very capable tuner for your truck. Not too invasive and easy to use. As far as safe, that will most likely come down to user input. If you use it responsibly you should be fine, however if you turn it up all the way and start hammering it you may shorten the life of some parts on the truck.
Is this tuner a plug-n-play unit that plugs into an OBD II port??
That is correct yes.
Well this work on a 2011 6.7 cummins without the egr and dpf?
No that programmer will not support emissions removed.
Can you adjust tire size with this tuner??
Yes you can adjust tire size and gear ratios with it.
Is this a on the fly tuner??
No, to change programs you would have to stop and tune the vehicle.
Reference to Banks 66412 Automind Programmer, will this work on 2018 Ram Cummins 6.7? Also, where does it connect in the vehicle? The reason: I am using the OBD II port for my electronic log book. If the tuner connects to that port, the tuner will not work for me. Thank you. Ed?
It would not work on a 2018 no. Pretty much any tuner that I have is going to connect to the OBD. Only couple things that I don't, is the TS Stryker Module. DppSands