Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
No matter what year Cummins you drive, power and engine efficiency are a must have. But above pumping more horsepower and torque into your truck comes the longevity of your engine, and Banks has mastered the balance between too much power that can damage your Cummins or too little power that you can hardly feel. The AutoMind Programmer is the of programmers--it's just the right balance of power, engine safety, and fuel economy. The balance is achieved by offering up to 4 pre-programmed tunes ranging from Economy to Work/Tow, and Sport to Super Sport.PERFORMANCE GAINS:
- 2004 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 250HP Engine: (+154HP +318 Lb-Ft)
- 2004 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 305HP Engine: (+95HP +220 Lb-Ft)
- 2004.5-2005 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 325HP Engine: (+95HP +206.4 Lb-Ft)
- 2006-2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins: (+115HP +300 Lb-Ft)
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins: (+85HP +235 Lb-Ft)
- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins: (+70HP +190 Lb-Ft)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The AutoMind Programmer will not work on vehicles that originated as Cab Chassis.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- The Latest In Handheld Technology Built-In, On-Screen Real Time Data
- Pre-Loaded With Dyno-Proven Tuning Files
- Instantly Checks & Clears OBDII Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Built-In, On-Screen Real Time Data
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE