Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
OE Replacement Part Numbers:
- Common Rail (BD PN 1045987) Replaces OE 3967995, 3943871, 3943875
- Please confirm your OE replacement part number for 24 valve and Common Rail applications as we have seen several manifold configurations that will need to be confirmed for correct fitment.
- Cast from high-silicon iron to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration
- Connection joints allow for expansion and contraction without cracking
- Stainless steel fasteners and washers included prevent lost or loose manifold bolts
- Change your leaky manifold and improve turbo spool up and increased power
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
part # on my manifold is 3943874 do you have a replacement?
I do not show any manifolds to cross reference with your part number.
My exhaust manifold has 2 numbers on it, 3943874 and 3943871. It's a 2 piece manifold on a 2002 motorhome.?
You would go with manifold listed under BD-HD-1045987 then.
does this manifold fit 5.9 24valve engine??
The one that list for a common rail would fit a 24v engine. I have seen some motorhomes run a very strange looking manifold. Best to get the part/cast number off yours and call in.-Sands