Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When adding a tuner or a light power upgrade in your NV5600 equipped Dodge 5.9L Cummins, the clutch is usually the first part to fail, especially with higher mileage trucks. The added horsepower and torque are just simply too much for the factory organic friction material. Solve this issue with a Hays 650 Organic Clutch Kit.
This clutch kit features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque riveted steel back clutch disc. The steel back facings are riveted to a marcel fin disc design which allows for smooth and positive engagement for street, towing, or heavy hauling applications. The reinforced steel backing allows for better heat dissipation delivering extended wear and quick recovery. This clutch offers 30% greater clamping force over the stock clutch and is designed to hold up to 650 ft. lbs. of torque making this a perfect clutch for daily driving and towing.
- ManufacturerHays Clutches
- Excellent replacement for stock clutch for torque levels up to 650 lbs. ft.
- Great drivability along with stock pedal feel
- Upgraded clutch materials offers up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel back clutch disc
- Smooth, chatter-free operation using top quality organic composite friction surface material
- Riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength
- Kits come complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Disc Diameter: 13
- Disc Material: Organic
- Disc Style: Spring Hub
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1-3/8 in.
- Input Spline: 10
- Max Torque Rating (ft.-lbs.): 650
- Pilot Bushing Included: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Warranty: Limited 90 Day Warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
Hays Diesel 650 Organic NV5600 Clutch Kit 01-04 Dodge 5.9L Cummins