Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Let's face it, the factory 26 gallon fuel tank that comes factory on your 01-04 GM Duramax just does not cut it. This 62 gallon direct replacement tank will allow you to keep going down the road while others are stuck looking for fuel stations. S&B has thought of everything while developing this tank. They not only have almost tripled the fuel capacity but have done this all while maintaining maximum ground clearance and a hassle free installation.
Being stuck with only a 26 gallon tank isn't fair. You spend more time looking for fuel stations, are stuck paying high fuel prices, and are slowed down by this inconvenience.
INTEGRATED FUEL SUMP
For those that have upgraded their truck with an aftermarket lift pump and wish to run a sump design to transfer fuel, no problem. S&B has an integrated sump design that results in a simple installation. Don't want to run a sump? No problem, the tank includes provisions for a factory pump installation as well as the sump option.
INCLUDES OEM STYLE SENDING UNIT
This tank includes a premium OEM style sending unit($300 value) pre installed for an easy installation.
- ManufacturerS&B Tanks
- Integrated swirl baffles
- 62 Gallon capacity
- Integrated fuel sump
- Includes OEM style sending unit
- Simple installation (typically 2-3 hours)
- This tank fits all 2001-2003 models and 2004 models when the eighth character in the VIN is a “1”.
- In-bed Auxiliary Fuel Tanks will void the Lifetime Warranty
- The use of a gravity feed tank or electronically controlled transfer tanks(that allow the S&B tank to overfill) in conjunction with a S&B Tank is dangerous and will void the warranty of the S&B Tank.
- Due to this product being oversized, expedited shipping is not available.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
S&B 62 Gallon Replacement Fuel Tank 01-04 GM 6.6L Duramax Crew Cab Short Bed