Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The factory fuel injection control module or FICM in your 2003-2004 Powerstroke oversees of supplying consistent voltage to your injectors for firing. When your FICM fails, it will not deliver the proper amount of voltage to the injectors causing hard starts, rough idle, poor fuel economy, and overall less than satisfactory performance. The Synapse Auto Remanufactured Tuned 48v FICM is the perfect replacement for your Powerstroke.
This FICM is designed to supply your injectors the correct voltage to ensure your injectors fire properly. The Synapse FICM is available with either a stock, economy, 40hp, 80hp, or the Hercules 100hp+ tuning options depending on your application. The economy or added horsepower options are tuned by PHP and will offer the same reliability as a stock tuned FICM.
- ManufacturerSynapse Auto
- MPNS73-FICM48-4B | S73-FICM48-4B-ECO | S73-FICM48-4B-A40 | S73-FICM48-4B-A80 | S73-FICM48-4B-HERC
- STOCK - Factory Ford programming.
- ECONOMY - Improved throttle response and economy without any significant power gains. Good for all applications, but generally used when the ECM has a high horsepower tune and additional fueling is not desired.
- ATLAS 40 - Improved throttle response and economy with a 40 HP gain. Useful for mild to heavy towing or when excessive exhaust gas temps (EGTs) are a concern. Good for trucks without head studs.
- ATLAS 80 - Improved throttle response and economy with an 80 HP gain. Best for daily driving or very light towing.
- HERCULES - Maximum performance with a 100+ HP gain. Not recommended for towing as it can increase EGTs. It’s recommended you run an EGT probe to monitor temps. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TRUCKS WITHOUT HEAD STUDS.
- Designed only for 2003-2004 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, or Excursion with engines built between 9/22/03 - 12/31/04.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
Synapse Auto Remanufactured Tuned 48v FICM 03-04 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke