Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
RECON's Line of Fire Tailgate Light Bar functions as a Red LED Brake Light, Red LED Running Light, Red LED Turn Signal Hazard Light. Get Lit w RECON Today! RECON's LED Tailgate Bar takes just minutes to install and are street legal and have been approved for use by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHSTA).
All RECON Tailgate Light Bars use Recon's new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the competitive knock-off's currently available in the market. Recon is the only tailgate light bar manufacturer that utilizes these new, brighter, longer lasting, more durable 3mm LEDs. Recon puts their money where our mouth is by sayin"...our tailgate bars are the best quality, brightest, longest lasting on the market THAT'S GUARANTEED!!!"
- ManufacturerRecon Lighting
- MPN26411 | 26412
- Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.
- Plug and play installation, plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector
- Can also be "hard-wired" to factory taillight wiring for permanent installation
- Extra strong 3-M adhesive tape installation
- Simply mounts in the space just above your bumper yet below your tailgate or rear door
- Utilizes low power draw anti-collision high-intensity red and white LED's
- Highly visible from other vehicles thus reducing chances of rear end collisions
- Functions with Running Lights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, Hazard Lights
- 1-piece fully sealed weather proof polymer construction
- Made using only the finest state of the art components and circuitry
- High intensity red LED's compliment your vehicle's brake and running lights
- In-line replaceable fuse installed to prevent damage in the event of a power surge
- All RECON products are SAE & DOT approved for street use
- Running Lights
- Parking Lights
- Brake Lights (6x brighter than running lights)
- Hazard Lights
- Turn Signals
- 49" Fits most flare-side and smaller trucks and SUVs
- 60" Fits most full-sized trucks and SUVs
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!