Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
For owners of 94-02 Rams, it has been proven that the best fix for these trucks is to convert to a track bar actually designed for the 03-12 Rams in order to obtain a better geometry. In doing so, you must also install a track bar conversion bracket (not included) for a complete package. You cannot install the track bar by itself on a 94-02 Ram, you must also include the track bar conversion bracket.
- ManufacturerSynergy Manufacturing
- MPN8550-01 | 8550-02
- Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts hardware
- Made from high quality 1-3/8" 1045 Solid tubing
- Allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- FK Bearing heavy duty heat treated 7/8" chromoly rod end at axle end
- Synergy Suspension double adjuster sleeve pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this work with my 4 to 6 inch lift??
This will work on trucks with 0-3"" of added lift. Any lift higher than that would require a track bar drop bracket.
Will this fit on a 08 1500 Dodge Ram Megacab? The options below only provided 3500 or 2500.?
Yes, the megacab 1500 uses the same suspension and setup.
Do you guys sell the track bar drop bracket for this bar to be used on a 2001 ram 2500? I bought the conversion mount & this track bar but now I found out u need a drop bracket if your lift is over 3""? Most of the drop mounts I have found don't work with this kind of track bar on an 01. Thanks?
Did you purchase the 94-02 Bar or the 03-13 Bar?
I own a 2007 dodge ram 2500 crew cab with the 5.9l engine. The truck has a 6"" lift and I can see there is an aftermarket bracket installed already. I was just making sure this product would fit my truck before ordering?
Per Synergy *The trackbar can be adjusted from 38.625"" (.25"" shorter than stock) to 39.438"". This allows the track bar to be used when lowering trucks for race applications up 3"" lower than factory height and lifted applications up to 6.0"" over factory height.*
what is the warranty on this product?
The bar its self has a limited lifetime warranty.
I am looking to order the synergy trackbar. It does say that its backordered, do you happen to know when it may be in stock, and shipped if I were to order it.?
I spoke with Synergy and they are estimating about 5 weeks out still from 10/13/20. I might have some other options. Shoot us a call! -Sands