Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Allison 1000 has no doubt proven itself since its mating in 2001 behind the first Duramax equipped GM trucks. Its longevity, even when pushed with moderately heavy loads and higher horsepower have put it at the forefront of transmissions until recently. However, as miles and horsepower accumulate, these transmissions will find their failure points, and ATS has the cure to ensure your horsepower is getting to the ground efficiently.
By increasing the capability of the torque converter, clutch surface area, and line pressure, the transmission can hold 200% more torque than stock. The result is a setup strong enough to handle aftermarket fueling, turbo(s), and tuning, yet is still smooth enough to tow and daily drive with.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: As with all ATS Transmission Packages, this transmission is covered by a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. In order to be eligible for this warranty, all paperwork must be filled out upon installation of the transmission and returned to ATS, to include verifying line pressure with a mechanical gauge or scan tool.
SHIPPING POLICY - PLEASE READ - Due to the size and weight of transmissions, they cannot be shipped through traditional couriers, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. and MUST be shipped via truck freight. For this reason, we cannot offer free shipping on transmissions. However, we do offer the option to pay for return shipping up front. If you select this option once your core transmission is ready to be picked up, you just need to give us a call with your original order number and the core tag on the transmission, and we'll take care of the rest. As always, if you have any questions, give us a call or send us an e-mail.
ATS 5R110 Transmission Package Stage Build Comparison
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|Horsepower Rating||500 hp||600 hp||700 hp|
|ATS 5R110 Transmission||✅||✅||✅|
|Five-Star Torque Converter||✅||✅||✅|
|Deep Pan Transmission Pan||✅||✅||✅|
|Billet Input Shaft||✅||✅|
|Billet Flex Plate||✅|
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- MPN309-913-4362 | 309-915-4362
- ATS Five Star billet torque converter, featuring five lock-up clutches, a billet 12 bolt cover, mixed flow stator and custom stall speeds
- ATS C1-C5 custom CNC'd steels and proprietary clutch pack material
- Modified transmission pump to increase line pressure
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan featuring a 5 quart capacity over stock, finned design for heat dissipation and a magnetic drain plug
- ATS Built LCT1000 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?