Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The G56 manual transmissions found in 2005.5+ model year Rams utilize a dual mass flywheel that in all reality, has no business behind a heavy duty Ram, whether its used for towing or hot rodding. For those of you who demand more from your Cummins and like to push it to the limit sometimes, this is the clutch for you, rated at a whopping 2,000 foot pounds of torque due to its dual ceramic disc build and machined aluminum cover. But for those that still daily drive, no worries, with a diaphragm style pressure plate and single sprung disc, you'll get plenty of out of this bad boy.
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- Two Discs (Ceramic)
- One Mid Plate
- Billet Steel Flywheel
- Release Bearing
- Clutch Fork, pivot ball, and clip
- Pilot Bearing
- Pressure Plate Bolts
- This kit does not include aftermarket heavy duty, adjustable hydraulics. According to Clutch Masters, many of their customers do not require aftermarket hydraulics and the only way to determine if your particular application requires this, is to install the clutch and drive the vehicle.
- ManufacturerClutch Masters
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Twin Disc (one sprung six puck ceramic disc and one six puck rigid ceramic disc)
- Rated up to 2000 ft/lbs of torque
- Aftermarket master / slave cylinder hydraulics are not necessary - because the entire assembly features the same overall depth as the factory clutch, you will not require adjustable hydraulics to change the throw
- No "floater" plate - by utilizing a unique strapped midplate, Clutch Masters' dual discs do not rattle, which is common from most alternative dual discs on the market
- Machined pressure plate - instead of using a stamped pressure plate, Clutch Masters machines their pressure plate from aluminum, which causes a 90% reduction in pressure plate flex, meaning you get consistent apply pressure
- Positive release and minimal increase in pedal effort
- Average weight of the entire assembly is 10% lighter than OEM to prevent excessive chatter and gear rattle.