Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're the owner of a Dodge Cummins and haven't changed your ball joints, you either don't have any miles on the truck, or you're the luckiest Dodge owner on the face of the Earth. At DPP, we're all Dodge owners and are all VERY well aware of the front end issues with these trucks, but we've also found the permanent fixes. One of the key ingredients to the equation are upgrading the ball joints, and Dynatrac has just that. Even the first impression when seeing the girth of these is impressive. But then after years of service and NOT having to replace worn out ball joints, that's what is really impressive. Whether your truck is a pavement pounder, or used for hard core off-road use, these ball joints WILL stand the test of time.
Now available in a knurled design! For those that aren't aware of what a knurled ball joint is, many of the aftermarket ball joint suppliers use "knurls" on the body of the ball joint to ensure they fit tight into the knuckle, as opposed to having exacting tolerances, such as Dynatrac. Unfortunately, if you've ever installed a set of knurled joints, you'll forever have to run knurled joints, hence why Dynatrac offers these. You DO NOT want to install the Dynatrac knurled ball joints if you don't need to, thus, if you're not currently running knurled ball joints, we highly recommend you purchase the STANDARD DYNATRAC'S.
- MPNCR92-2X3050 | CR92-2X3050-A | CR92-2X3050-C
- Increased ultimate strength over OEM ball joints
- Over 3 to 4 times more durable than OEM ball joints with ability to absorb high impact loads over a long period of time
- Two times more pull-out strength than OEM ball joints
- Rebuildable without special tools for lower repair costs
- Long life, less downtime and less tire wear
- Improves performance, handling and driver's feel of the road
- High strength billet steel bodies
- Super strong chromoly steel, heat-treated stems
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications
- Teflon coated wear points
- Uppers and lowers are fully greaseable
- Fully adjustable internal bump stop
- The only way to go with powered hydraulic ram steering
- (Powerful steering systems will punish conventional OEM ball joints)
- No, this isn't some fancy pheumatic tool. Rather, its basically a set of washers that are designed to fit over the ball joint caps without damaging the cap or the zerk fitting and allow you to use a standard press when installing the ball joint into the knuckles. Sounds simple enough, but it works and we'd highly recommend adding it if you don't already have something comparable.