Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Could this be the best spin-on filter for your Cummins on the market? Some have claimed it is! This is not your standard oil filter, rather, it features a by-pass filtration that ensures even when the filter is doing its job of capturing any type of material floating around your engine, it will continue to properly filter, and all done without having to install an external bypass system.
The Venturi delivers on extended maintenance intervals, better oil condition and improved engine life.
- Severe Duty Australian Road Trains prove you can SAFELY extend oil drain intervals up to 2x longer for a maximum of 75,000 miles (121,000 km).
- Real world results prove Venturi reduces environmental waste and oil / filter consumption by SAFELY extending oil drain intervals.
- Real world results prove Venturi reduces costs by maintaining better oil condition and maximizing engine life
Cummins Filtration led the industry by developing by-pass filtration in the 1980s. This technology was quickly adopted as standard by many original equipment manufacturers worldwide. Fleetguard Venturi Combo lube filters, featuring a patented StrataPore media and stacked-disc design, remove the smallest dirt particles-which cause the most engine damage-and reduces engine wear by more than 60% in some cases. The Venturi combination takes lube filtration to a new level of performance, offering key benefits that support extended service intervals (ESI) without compromising engine protection.
By-pass Filtration: Superior by Design - Field testing has proven that the Venturi Combo's by-pass-stacked discs remove harmful sludge and allow the lube system to perform more effectively than full-flow only synthetic filters. In fact, the Venturi Combo removes up to three times as many contaminants as full-flow-only synthetic filters.
The patented Venturi nozzle creates a low-pressure zone to help oil flow efficiently through the stacked-disc section. Then, the nozzle diffuser maximizes the flow through the pleated StrataPore media for minimum total-filter restriction. Why is this better? Because in the real world:
- Cellulose media and current gasket materials are not durable enough for extended service use.
- Low flow restriction is critical to engine protection, especially in cold-start situations.
- Lube filtration systems must have sludge-removal capabilities for extended service use.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION NOTE: This filter is marketed by Fleetguard as a Kubota oil filter. However, there have been countless reports of this filter being used on the above mentioned Dodge Ram Cummins applications that report equivalent oil pressure and fitment to that of a certified Cummins oil filter. We do not endorse the use of this filter and can only report on others' findings. Further, if you plan to extend your oil change intervals with the use of this filter, we recommend running routine oil samples to ensure the integrity of your oil.
- ManufacturerFleetguard Filters
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE