Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This is what safe, comfortable, proper towing looks like! The patented Torsion Flex delivers a dramatic reduction (90%) in trailer inertia that is transferred to the vehicle. What does this mean to you? Simply put, much more comfortable and safe towing experience.RAISE / DROP RANGE:
- 15" Drop with 4 Adjustable Positions
- 18" Drop with 5 Adjustable Positions
- 21" Drop with 6 Adjustable Positions
SAFETY - With Rubber Torsion Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
ULTIMATE CONTROL - The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce. Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when breaking and maneuvering.
SAFEGUARDS AGAINST UNCONTROLLABLE ROAD CONDITIONS - Bumps, potholes, expansion joins, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
SAVES GAS AND TIRE WEAR - The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage.
SAVES YOU MONEY - Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value.
ARRIVE ALIVE - Reduces driver fatigue to help ensure everyone (family, friends, pets, horses, and livestock) arrives alive.
- ManufacturerGen-Y Hitch
- MPNGH-1824 | GH-1825 | GH-1826
- Includes Two Pins, Versa-Ball Mount (2" & 2-5/16"), and Pintle Lock
- Drop/Raise Range: 6" to 12" &
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- 2-Steel 1" Grade 8 Pivot Bolts
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Easy One Pin Adjustment
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- 21,000 LB Towing, 2,400 LB Tongue Weight
- Engineered Using Solidworks, The World's Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Design and Utility Patents Pending
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 US D773,345S
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE