Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Introducing the most advanced steering stabilizer shock to ever hit the market for your Ram: the ATS from the professionals at FOX! Now, with a new Orange and Gunmetal finish for a stronger more attractive look.
The FOX Factory Race Series Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in BOTH directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers.
It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use. Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way utilizing a new track bar relocation bolt and 1-5/8" tie-rod mounting clamp. The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design.BODY
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Black anodized CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kits
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
- MPN983-02-147 | 983-02-142
- This shock will fit ALL 2008.5-2013 Ram 2500's and ALL 2008.5-2012 Ram 3500's. However, 2003-2008 models will need to be inspected for proper application. From the factory, 2003-2008 models featured what is commonly referred to as Y-style steering, and this dampener will not fit this application, and will only fit if the vehicle has been upgraded with the later style steering, known as T-Style. The simplest method to determine whether you have Y-Style or T-Style is to reference the existing dampener. If the dampener is mounted to the steering linkage by bolting through a hole in the center link (bar that goes from drivers side knuckle to passenger side knuckle), then you have Y-Style. However, if your dampener bolts to a plate that is mounted to the center link, then you have T-Style. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We have an option to select between using the Factory Tie Rod or a Synergy Tie Rod. This stabilizer uses a clamp to mount to the existing tie rod (center link). If you have not changed your factory tie rod to an aftermarket Synergy (brand) which is larger, then select the option for "Factory Tie Rod." However, if you've upgraded your tie rod to a Synergy which features a larger 1.5" diameter, then select "Synergy Tie Rod."
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE