Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrade your Ram's stance and improve the suspension performance with a Stage 1 suspension system from ICON!
Please select whether your Ram has factory rear air ride from the options below:
Your Ram 2500 is a heavy-duty beast of a truck that is suited for use as a job site workhorse, a family toy hauler for those weekend getaways, or an off-road rig capable of taking some serious abuse in the dirt. The new RAM's suspension has been completely redesigned with a radius arm front end and a multi-link, coil sprung rear. ICON engineers' primary focus for this system was to maximize wheel travel while developing a ride tune across the line of ICON shock absorbers that strikes the perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance.
ICON's 2.5" Stage 1 Suspension System is made up of dual rate front coil springs, necessary bracketry and hardware, as well as 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks. This entry level system not only levels out the stance, it increases ride quality and performance both on and off road. The ICON stage 1 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning these suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.OPTIONAL AIR RIDE KIT (FACTORY REAR AIR MODELS ONLY)
For those with the factory rear air ride systems, we recommend adding the optional 1" Air Ride Kit, as many trucks will sit slightly nose high without the addition of this kit.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- MPNK212511 | K212511A
- 4WD applications only
- Lifted height specs based on diesel engine. Gas engine will bring slightly taller lift heights
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Optional ICON 2" Air Ride Kit (Part #214212) allows for end-user adjustability of rear ride height
- MADE IN THE USA
- 2.5" Springs, Brake Line Ext., Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- 2.0 Aluminum Series Front Shocks
- 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shocks
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17" x 8.5" w/ 5.25” BS / 13mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18" x 9" w/ 5.5” BS / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20" x 9" w/ 5.75" BS / 19mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this kit fit the 2017 Ram 2500 Power wagon?
It can but you will only net a .5 inch of lift. The Powerwagons from the factory have a 2 inch lift already. But it will be a better riding system with better shocks.