Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Is your Powerstroke in need of SERIOUS fueling? Then look no further than this Fuel Delivery Kit from the professionals at Driven Diesel. Designed to work in conjunction with one of Driven Diesel's Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Kits, this will deliver enough fueling for nearly any horsepower and fueling level.
MUST BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH DRIVEN DIESEL FUEL BOWL DELETE REGULATED RETURN SYSTEM.
FUEL PICKUP OPTIONS
You have the option for this kit to either be configured to utilize a draw straw in which the fuel will be delivered through the top of the tank, or via sump. If you opt for the draw straw method, a 5/8" draw straw and all necessary components will be included. If you opt for the sump option, all necessary fittings will be included, less the actual sump. This kit will work with any sump that utilizes either a 1/2" pipe thread or #8 o-ring boss. Using the same proven Fuelab Prodigy fuel pump Driven Diesel has been running for years, along with their new Compact Fuel Pump Filter Mounting Bracket, and either their 5/8" Drawstraw or new Billet Sump, this kit provides everything you need to feed your hungry 7.3L or 6.0L Powerstroke truck.
This kit was designed to mount INSIDE the frame rail, forward of the stock fuel tank. The fully assembled pump bracket requires about 13-15" of straight frame space to allow for the inlet and outlet hoses to route cleanly. If you have a short wheelbase truck or you have other equipment already mounted in the area forward of the fuel tank, you may want to measure and verify that you have room before ordering. Also, this bracket can be mounted on the outside of the frame rail if needed, but care will need to be taken with regard to the parking brake cable and fuel line routing. All of the pictures in the instructions show a system plumbed for INSIDE the frame mounting.
* IMPORTANT NOTE : This kit was designed to work with the Driven Diesel "Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kits. As such, it does NOT include the proper fittings to supply fuel to the factory fuel filter bowl. The kit includes standard #6AN fittings for making the connection to the fuel inlet at the engine. This will mate up perfectly with their 7.3L Fuel Bowl Delete Kits (available now) as well as the 6.0L Fuel Bowl Delete Kit. If you are not using one of Driven Diesel's Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Kits, you may need to supply additional fittings to make the proper connection to your fuel system.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
- MPNDD-SD-HPFDK-FL-S | DD-SD-HPFDK-FL-L
- Fuelab 41401-1 Prodigy Fuel Pump
- Driven Diesel T-304 Stainless Steel "No-Drill" Mounting Bracket
- Rubber Isolator Mounts to Reduce Pump Noise / Vibration
- High Quality Filter Heads with Baldwin Fuel Filters
- Driven Diesel 5/8" Drawstraw -or- provisions to install sump (not included)
- Driven Diesel Fuel Pump Wiring Harness
- ALL Necessary Hose / Fittings / Clamps / Hardware
- Full Color Installation Instructions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE