Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're after big performance and in need of big fueling, but still want the reliability of the OE style of pumps, this is the product for you. The Driven Diesel Race Fuel Supply Kit utilizes two Bosch OE fuel pumps. These pumps were specifically designed to pump diesel fuel and have proven time and again that they are capable of running in excess of 100,000 miles without fail.
MUST BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH DRIVEN DIESEL FUEL BOWL DELETE REGULATED RETURN SYSTEM.
FUEL PICKUP OPTIONS
You have the option for this kit to either be configured to utilize a draw straw in which the fuel will be delivered through the top of the tank, or via sump. If you opt for the draw straw method, a 5/8" draw straw and all necessary components will be included. If you opt for the sump option, all necessary fittings will be included, less the actual sump. This kit will work with any sump that utilizes either a 1/2" pipe thread or #8 o-ring boss.
By running two of these pumps in a "side by side" parallel configuration, Driven Diesel has doubled the volume of fuel they are capable of delivering to the engine, allowing this pump package to support large injector upgrades without sacrificing reliability. Dual pumps also provides a level of redundancy for "high performance" trucks that are also asked to do regular duty as the family tow rig or daily driver. Coupled with Driven Diesel's new Compact Fuel Pump Filter Mounting Bracket and either a 5/8" Drawstraw or new Billet Sump, this kit provides everything you need to feed your hungry 7.3L or 6.0L Powerstroke truck.
* WIRING NOTE : Driven Diesel provides this kit with a single wiring harness, and instructions that will run BOTH fuel pumps 100% of the time. This is NOT the only way to do it, running dual pumps provides a flexibility that you don't get with a single pump setup, you simply need to purchase a second fuel pump harness (see "Related Products" below) to open up the possibilities. With two separate harnesses, you could have complete, independent control of your fuel pumps from inside the cab. With a pair of toggle switches (not included), you could run the truck on a single fuel pump under "normal driving" conditions, easily alternate back and forth between the pumps so you are not always running the same one, and easily enable the second pump only when you are needing the extra volume.
This kit was designed to mount INSIDE the frame rail, forward of the stock fuel tank. The fully assembled pump bracket requires about 13-15" of straight frame space to allow for the inlet and outlet hoses to route cleanly. If you have a short wheelbase truck or you have other equipment already mounted in the area forward of the fuel tank, you may want to measure and verify that you have room before ordering. Also, this bracket can be mounted on the outside of the frame rail if needed, but care will need to be taken with regard to the parking brake cable and fuel line routing. All of the pictures in the instructions show a system plumbed for INSIDE the frame mounting.
* IMPORTANT NOTE : This kit was designed to work with the Driven Diesel "Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kits. As such, it does NOT include the proper fittings to supply fuel to the factory fuel filter bowl. The kit includes standard #6AN fittings for making the connection to the fuel inlet at the engine. This will mate up perfectly with their 7.3L Fuel Bowl Delete Kits as well as the 6.0L Fuel Bowl Delete Kit. If you are not using one of Driven Diesel's Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Kits, you may need to supply additional fittings to make the proper connection to your fuel system.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
- MPNDD-SD-HPFDK-2P-S | DD-SD-HPFDK-2P-L
- (2) BRAND NEW Bosch 7.3L Electric Fuel Pumps
- (2) Driven Diesel High Flow Check Valves
- Driven Diesel T-304 Stainless Steel "No-Drill" Mounting Bracket
- Rubber Insulated Clamps to Reduce Pump Noise / Vibration
- High Quality Filter Heads with Baldwin Fuel Filters
- Driven Diesel 5/8" Drawstraw -or- Billet Fuel Tank Sump (sump not included)
- Driven Diesel Fuel Pump Wiring Harness **
- ALL Necessary Hose / Fittings / Clamps / Hardware
- Full Color Installation Instructions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this system have a water separater??
Yes the one filter in the picture that you see with the valve on the bottom, that is the water separator. -Sands