Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
For those wanting to run some big meats on their Cummins, towering above the crowd, then this 8" long arm kit is right up your alley. Featuring progressive rate Pro-Ride Coil Springs and solid steel upper long arms and thick tubular lower long control arms. The long control arms reduce caster change through wheel travel, creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel, both on and off road. All four control arms are greasable for long-term performance.
This 4-Link long arm lift kit retains the factory triangulation of the arms, as well, which adds to the stability of the suspension system. The dropped forged pitman arm and the track bar relocation bracket will maintain factory steering angles and properly center the axle under the vehicle. The extended bump stops and sway bar links will maintain the OE characteristics. A transfer case indexing ring and driveshaft spacer are provided for use with stock front and rear driveshafts. BDS has many optional accessories with this 8" lift kit such as a steering stabilizer, brake lines, traction bars, and shock options.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
Tire Wheel Combinations
- 38" x 14.00" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
Important Kit Notes
- Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models with dual overloads will require 4068.
- Rear lift options will not fit dually applications.
- 102009 Rear brake lines will not fit 2012 models.
- Kit will also work on gas models. But will require coil springs (032601) and spacer (012201) in place of coil springs (032801).
- Additional front driveline modification may be required.
- Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 122009.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE