Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Please select the amount of front end lift you have for proper fitment, as well as with or without the optional CD Adjuster, from the menu below:
The external reservoir allows for the separation of high nitrogen pressure and oil in the shock body. This allows for the maximum allowable collapsed length by not requiring space within the shock body for a nitrogen compartment. The result is a shock that can perform whether its on the street, or cycling at full travel off road.
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 aluminum is hard anodized
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- The Fox 2.0 Performance Remote Reservoir Shocks include Fox Aluminum Reservoir Mounting Clamps that mount the reservoir to the main shock body.
- Give your shocks 8 levels of adjustment with the simple turn of a dial to fine tune the compression damping of each shock. This is a huge upgrade in the 2.0 shock world that give them the ability to perform like a much larger (and more expensive) shock by allowing you, the end user, to make such finite adjustments to suit your particular driving needs and conditions. We offer this as an upgrade from the menu.
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
- MPN985-24-102 | 985-24-103
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will it fit a 6 inch lifted 1999 Ford F-350??
The tallest shock on this product page is for a 1.5-3" lift, which will not fit a 6" lift. If you are dead-set on a FOX shock, it may be a custom order. -Ben