Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Whether you drive a diesel truck fully loaded with aftermarket parts, a custom built off-roader, or just a stock car, truck or SUV, getting the best information possible from your rig is highly important. And while your vehicle comes with a variety of stock gauges, they are no substitute for a digital monitor. That's why the Edge Insight CS2 is a must have for any driver, no matter if you take your truck to the track every weekend, or just cruise back and forth between work, knowing how your truck performs is paramount. The Insight CS2 allows you to monitor a host of different parameters to gain valuable knowledge about your engine, and ultimately prolong the life of your rig.
Please note; the Insight CS2 fits 1996 and newer OBDII enabled vehicles only.
Gain ultimate knowledge of your vehicles engine parameters with the Edge Insight CS2. This all-in-on digital monitor makes keeping on eye on your engine vitals simple, just glance over and view a host of different analog or digital gauges. Edge's MyStyle program allows you to customize your Insight CS2 to fit your personality, pick your gauge colors, your screen background and more! You'll find all the same features as the original CS in the CS2, but wrapped up in a much sleeker exterior with an amazingly high quality and high-res full-color screen. And as a little added bonus, the Insight also works as a fully functional scan tool, read those annoying trouble codes with a full text description. The Insight CS2 works with any OBDII enabled vehicle 1996 and newer.
Bonus Features: The Insight CS2 can adjust EFILive Tuned PCMS On-The-Fly for 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax Engines. If you're currently using a DSP5 Switch use your EFILive software to switch the switch type from "hard wire" to "serial". Once switched connect your Insight CS2 and use the up and down buttons on the CS2 to control your power setting on-the-fly! The Insight CS2 will also display Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines as well as DPF regeneration status on newer diesels equipped with DPF Traps.
If your Dodge is tuned with a Smarty you can use the Insight to control your Power-On-Demand while also replacing your out dated analog gauge system.Expand your Insight:
Like other Edge products, the Insight CS2 is also compatible with Edge EAS performance items.
- EAS 12V Power Supply Kit Converts Insight to pre-OBDII vehicle Monitor
- EAS Expandable Cable allows multiple additional accessories
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer
- Controls aftermarket lights, compressors, and more with the EAS Power Switch
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Full-Color, High-Resolution, 2.4-inch Screen
- Displays available SAE data from your vehicle's computer*
- View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
- Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
- Can be used in conjunction with Edge EAS performance products to read vital engine data
- Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
- Sounds user-defined audible alerts
- Mileage Coach (Includes Trip Monitor, MPG Calc, and Fuel Saving Tips!)
- Capture and record even more information about the vehicle's performance with the Insight's scan tool feature.
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM, HP Torque*
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times