Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking for a suspension upgrade for your Ram, this system from BDS Suspension is built not only to give you additional lift but also additional performance.
This BDS 3" Radius Arm Suspension Kit for your Ram is designed and built around a massive tubular radius arm replacement. These arms are built to handle far more than the factory parts they are replacing. Designed with a factory style rubber bushing mount at the frame to keep the NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) levels in check, you'll immediately notice a difference from your stock parts. The massive 3-1/4" diameter bushings have a maintenance-free service life. For easier installation the radius arms have been designed to mount right into the factory locations. Alignment cam locks are included that allow for caster adjust-ability, something your factory arms do not provide. In addition to adding 3" of lift the radius arms are geometrically set to keep the axle angle in factory specs.
If massive, quality made radius arms are not enough, this system also features dual-rate front coil springs that improve the ride and handling of your 3/4 ton truck both on and off the road. BDS' popular heavy-duty turnbuckle style adjustable track bar is included to center the axle. BDS' greaseable front sway bar links are used to reset the sway bar to the optimum angle and round out the main front components. Add in the front brake line relocation brackets and a choice of BDS NX2-series or FOX 2.0 Performance Series shocks and this system is set to handle any terrain.
The rear system utilizes 1.25" fabricated steel coil spring spacers to level out the stance. A new raised track bar bracket centers up the axle while bump stop extensions and greaseable extended sway bar links (same design as the fronts) round out the rear components.
Choose between custom valved BDS NX2 series or Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube shocks to outfit the front and rear of your Ram.
BDS NX2 Series - BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and offroad. They use a nitrogen charged, twin tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening and superior control.
This results in: increased stability for improved handling, longer front end and tire life, less nose dive on severe braking, less squat on hard acceleration, smoother ride control without harshness.
Fox 2.0 Series - Fox 2.0 performance series shocks have been tuned and tested by both Fox and BDS Suspension to maximize performance specific to each application and to every BDS Suspension system. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to maximize the ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS equipped truck or jeep, whether on or off the road.
Upgrade your factory steering stabilizer for a tighter feel that can be felt right at the steering wheel.
Single BDS NX2 - Choose this option to replace the factory steering stabilizer and upgrade to a BDS NX2 series single steering stabilizer.
Single BDS 9500 - Choose this option to add a single BDS 9500 series steering stabilizer with a similar finish to match the Fox 2.0 series shocks.
Single Fox 2.0 - The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Steering Stabilizer are made from the same base components as the 2.0 performance series shocks and properly valved and pressurized to be the ultimate stabilizer. The 50/50 valving and lower 50 psi nitrogen charge (compared to 200 psi in the 2.0 shocks) provide neutral dampening so they will not create a "pull" when installed in a single stabilizer setup.
Lastly, you can also opt for dual stabilizers to promote equal stabilizing action which is especially useful with larger mud terrain tires that have a tendency to grab the road more than all season tread. Dual stabilizer options will include all of the necessary hardware for a complete installation.
Brake Line Upgrade
Upgrade your factory brake line to ensure that you are not overextending the stock unit upon lifting the truck. As an added bonus, this optional brake line is built to offer superior performance.
- Kevlar lined Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Firmer brake pedal feel with less pedal effort
- Hose assemblies comply with D.O.T. Federal regulations (MVSS-106) Legal for street use in all 50 States
- Teflon inner core (chemically inert) Approved for use with all brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 Silicone
- Resists moisture, Very flexible
- Five layer construction Rugged construction that resists road shock and hazards
- Higher fitting pull-off than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard SAE female fittings and ends Utilizes standard brake fittings and hardware
Rear Track Bar Upgrade
Upgrade your system with a BDS heavy duty adjustable rear track bar to allow quick and precise tuning ability for re-centering the rear axle. In addition to the improvements in strength and adjustablility compared to the stock track bar, it also provides better control of the rear axle by replacing the soft factory rubber bushings with high durometer polyurethane at the frame and a forged COM bearing joint at the axle. Both ends are rebuildable and the poly bushings are greaseable. Can be used with or without track bar relocation when needed for heights of 0-8".
- Steel tube construction, 1-3/4" x 1/4" wall DOM
- Fully welded, greaseable frame mount end uses high-durometer polyurethane bushings
- Frame bushing sleeve is knurled to bite into the mount, creating a non-slip connection
- Steel forged adjustable end threads into precision machined, fully welded thread insert
- Forged end has fine 1" thread for fine-tune adjustment and strength
- High load capacity COM bearing insert has an injection molded race for long life and quite operation
- COM bearing inserts are precision machined for exact fit and mimic the stock bushing width for use in the factory mount as well as any relocation brackets designed for a stock bar
Estimated Installation Time: 5 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated):3
IMPORTANT NOTE: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY REAR AIR RIDE VEHICLES.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 35" x 12.50 w/17" x 9" and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18" x 9" and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20" x 9" and 5" back spacing
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this kit fit a 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins Diesel??
As long as your truck is coil spring in the rear and not factory airride that kit will work perfect.
does this kit work with rear spring i keep reading about rear airbags. I have a ram 2016 2500 diesal tradesman crewcab 4wd 68trans?
This will be designed to only work with coil spring applications. If you are factory air ride, this system would not be compatible. - AW
Can the 20” factory 2018 rims work with 35 12.50 r 20 tires with this kit. Will any wheel spacers be needed.?
Yes, provided the factory 20" wheel is 9" wide, and has a backspace of 5". More than likely to use the factory wheel you will need a small spacer. -Ben