Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, FOR A COMPLETE SET, PLEASE UPDATE THE QUANTITY TO SIX.
Connector tube serve two very important functions:
- The spherical end of the connector along with the injector body inlet passage form a high-pressure connection. Leaks at this connection result in high injector return volume, hard starting and other performance problems.
- The injection line end of the connector has an edge filter that will prevent "large" contaminates from reaching and damaging the injector.
Edge Filter Details
- A common rail injector has internal clearance tolerances in the 2-3 micron (ŽÂ¼m) range. A human hair is about 60 ŽÂ¼m thick. Without magnification the smallest size we can see is 30 ŽÂ¼m. Common Rail engine fuel filters normally have a 5 ŽÂ¼m rating. The connector edge filter will capture particles 30 ŽÂ¼m and larger. Overtime some of these will break down into smaller particles and go through the injector causing a reduction its operational life.
- Edge filters will wear in operation letting contaminates larger than 30 ŽÂ¼m to pass on to the injector causing damage and premature failures. Edge filters cannot be visually inspected for wear because once removed the connector tube must not be reused. The only way to insure protection from contaminates larger than 30 ŽÂ¼m is to install a new connector
- ManufacturerDipaco DTech Diesel Parts
- OEM: 5175565AC
- Bosch: F00R J01 572
- Bostech: DEC031874
- NAPA: DIS300
- GB Reman: 522-043
- SMP: IFS3
- BWD: DIS3
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What is the quality of these aftermarket connector tubes compared to oem Bosch? I've heard horror story's of ppl using cheap connector tubes?
They are good enough quality for us to sell them! There is no replacement for Bosch tubes, but for a much less expensive alternative we have had good luck with these. Me personally I would still run Bosch tubes. DppSands
Hey Guy's Don't know if I missed it in here? What is the part number of this tube??
DT590008 is the part number for that tube, we also have the genuine Bosch tubes available, that part number is F00RJ01572. DppSands