Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Choose from a 4", 5", or no rear block kit to achieve your preferred stance. Notice: Some F250/350s come equipped from the factory with a 3-3/4" rear block and do not require a rear block kit to achieve a more level stance. If a more tail high stance is preferred, choose the 5" rear block option. Otherwise, the 4" block is the default.
Take your late model Ford Super Duty to the next level of performance with minimal lift with the BDS 2.5" coilover conversion radius arm system. These systems convert the standard front coil springs over to FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers for vastly improved dampening capability and performance across any terrain.
The kit includes new coilover mounts that bolt into the factory coil buckets for easy installation and allow the addition of an auxiliary FOX 2.0 shock in the stock location. Heavy duty replacement radius arms are also included in these kits. The radius arms are built from 1.75" OD heavy wall tubing and bolt right in place of the factory stamped steel radius arms for improved strength and correct axle positioning with the lift installed. These paired with the heavy adjustable track to recenter the front axle, and sway bar relocation brackets. In the rear the kit uses a 4" replacement lift block to net a level stance with room for 35" tires.
Up the ante for improved performance from your late model Super Duty with BDS Suspension and FOX.IMPORTANT NOTES
- For Diesel models without top mounted overload rear springs
- Models equipped with a 3-3/4" rear block from the factory do not require a rear block kit in order to achieve a more level stance.
- For a more tail-high stance, substitute the standard 4" block with a 5" rear block kit
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 35" x 12.50 w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE