Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
You want the ride, without the additional height of Carli's original Full Spring Pack for your SuperDuty? Carli's Leveling Full Progressive Spring Pack are specifically designed to work in conjunction with their leveling systems to deliver a level stance, but without the additional height of their 4.5" systems. The spring pack delivers smoother suspension cycling in all situations, highway, off road and towing.
Designed to eliminate the factory rear block, these springs will reduce or eliminate axle wrap, while providing an exceptional ride, both an AND off road. Eliminating axle wrap is imperative to eliminate wheel hop without the negative side effects of ladder bars that limit rear suspension travel.
Depending on whether your truck is an F-250 or F-350, these springs will raise the rear of the truck differently. F-250's run a 2" block from the factory, where the F-350's run a roughly 3-3/8" block. Because these springs are designed to eliminate this block, each truck will gain a different amount of lift, but you can expect a 1" rear high stance when coupled with a 2.5" leveling kit once installed.IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE:
- Because of the size and weight of this product, it must be shipped via truck freight on a pallet and we must charge shipping. Please note we do not make a penny on the shipping, we are still losing money on it based upon the prices we are charging, but simply cannot ship this item free of charge.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- MPNCS-FFSP-LVL-08 | CS-FFSP-LVL-08-HD
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension Systems
- 35" Tire Fitment
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?