Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When most people think about a "leveling kit," they think about a spacer that goes between the front coils and coil buckets to effectively raise the front of the truck several inches. While this type of product does "level" the truck for fitment of larger tires, it does absolutely nothing to improve upon the handling and overall suspension performance of the vehicle. In fact, this type of system will typically degrade these factors, as the existing shocks are over extended, the caster is not accounted for, and the axle is offset because the factory track bar is still in place. If you want to level your truck the right way, check out this system from Carli.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.
The Super Duty Backcountry 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road quality on a budget; basically, the commuter for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You're no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Carli developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Fox 2.0's boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. The included Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, you'll receive Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton), Heavy Duty Full Progressive Spring Pack (designed specifically for those with a constant 1,000 lbs. in the bed), or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 2" block). Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring for the ultimate in wheel travel and suspension performance. If capacity is a concern, an aftermarket airbag system should be installed to compliment the Full Progressive Leaf Springs to restore the F-350 capacity. You should look at a system that will allow the airbags to disconnect from the lower mount during suspension cycling to ensure you're able to take advantage of all your rear suspension travel. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
If ordering this kit with an Add-a-Pack, SuperDuties equipped with a 3-5/8" tall block from the factory will require the factory 2" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-L and 7C3Z-5598-K
Wheel and Tire: On their 2.5" Ford Systems, Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5"-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS SuperDuties equipped with a factory 3-5/8" Block will require the 2" Factory Block [7C3Z-5598-L, 7C3Z-5598-K] to achieve a level stance.
- LEAF SPRINGS Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- MPNCS-FLVL-BC20-08-PAP | CS-FLVL-BC20-08-FSP
- 2.5" Lift, Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Front and Rear Shocks
- Remote Reservoir Mounts
- Extended braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Your Choice of Rear Add-A-Packs or Complete Replacement Progressive Leaf Springs
- Much Improved Handling
- Much Improved Control
- Better Off-Road Performance
- Better On-Road Performance
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Rear Lift Height 2" (F-250) / 1/2" (F-350)
- Tire Size Up to 35"
- Front Travel 9"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE