Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Treat you truck with some upgraded shocks. These shocks from ICON will improve your ride quality both on and off the road.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5" coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of 2015+ Colorado / Canyon 4wd trucks. ICON's Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 1.75-3" lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Colorado / Canyon truck.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
- ICON CDCV equipped for external tuneability of your shocks
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1.75-3" of lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling or welding necessary for installation
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE