Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
With S&B, you have the choice of an oiled, reusable filter, or a dry, disposable filter.
- All components combine to be installed as one solid, great looking intake. Battery not included with kit.
- Even larger air filter and air box for more airflow. Air filter is easy to remove for quick filter maintenance.
- Detailed instructions and step by step video make installation simple. Signature clear S&B lid for effortless filter inspection.
- Silicone filter, coupler, and seals for great looks, heat resistance, durability, and air-tight seal to direct cooler air from stock opening. S&B also gives you two filter media choices. You can opt for an oiled, reusable filter or a simple to service dry, replacement filter. YOUR CHOICE!
- Mounts perfectly onto your vehicle and fits all stock sensors to prevent check engine lights. Rotomold battery tray for an amazing fitment.
- ManufacturerS&B Filters
- MPN75-5062 | 75-5062D
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
is it carb/cal legal?
Yes its number is show on the page: CARB E.O.# D-590-9
Is the paper filter a common filter that is readily available from other sources? Thank you?
It would only be available from S&B only, Or S&B Dealers.
Where is this product made?
Fontana California, USA
did anyone notice a reasonable amount of power/performance??
There is a small gain in power and better throttle response. It really makes a difference with aftermarket tuning that is demanding more air.
Will this filter fit an E550? Van style box truck?
This product only works on the F-250 and F-350 trucks. -AH
I currently am running your cold air intake system on my '01 Powerstroke. Love the whole system but I am running into some issues with smogging. The last smog station I went to was looking for a california compliant sticker on the intake itself. I know your intake is California compliant as its listed on your website. This is correct right? If so, is there any literature I could print out instead of having a sticker? I read through your product documents but i can't find anything related to the California Air Resource board. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.?
You could google the CARB number. That should bring up the document that states it is CARB legal. Or contact S&B for a sticker. CARB number is D-590-9. -Sands